For our inaugural body care conversation, Glossy sat down with Shel Pink, founder and CEO of Sparitual, a sustainable, vegan beauty brand based on the rituals of self-care. Through Sparitual, Pink promotes the importance of body care from the neck all the way down to the soles of your feet.
In this week's body care conversation, Glossy sat down with Trinity Wofford, co-founder of 6-year-old Golde, a wellness brand committed to improving internal health through superfoods and supplements. Through Golde, Wofford promotes the importance of self-care from the inside out.
For this week’s body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with Zeta Morrison, 2019's Season 4 winner of the fan-favorite reality TV show "Love Island USA" and now a beauty and lifestyle content creator with over 600,000 followers on Instagram alone. As only the second Black female "Love Island" winner, Morrison is using...
For this week’s body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with Sami Clarke (585,000 Instagram followers), a wellness and fitness content creator and co-founder of Form, which launched in August 2021.
In this week’s body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with Monti Landers, founder of 7-year-old Riot Swim, a swimwear brand on a mission to ensure people with every body type look and feel good in its products. Through Riot Swim, Landers promotes the importance of body positivity and inclusivity.
In this week's body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with Jacqui Kingswell, co-founder of 3-year-old The Pilates Class[TPC], an online fitness and wellness platform taking a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Through The Pilates Class, Kingswell advocates for her clients to raise the standard for their body and what it deserves,...
For this week’s body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with Lindsay Arnold, a fitness and wellness influencer, founder of The Movement Club and former "Dancing with the Stars" pro. With 1.2 million Instagram followers and a bustling business, Arnold uses her platforms to show the realistic side of motherhood and impact...
For this week’s body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with Sloane Stephens, a professional tennis player and Grand Slam title winner. When Stephens isn't training or playing in-season, she is running her foundation, the Sloane Stephens Foundation, and spreading awareness about body positivity and self-confidence on her social platforms.
For this week’s body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with NFL Wide Receiver and wellness influencer Odell Beckham Jr., aka OBJ. While OBJ is known for his impressive athletic abilities, the professional athlete has recently begun foraying into the wellness space, primarily through fitness and oral care.
In this week’s body-care conversation, Glossy sat down with Lauryn Bosstick, founder of 12-year-old The Skinny Confidential, a popular lifestyle brand that, among other things, sells body-care products. With The Skinny Confidential, Bosstick aims to make body care fun, effective and accessible to all consumers.
The discounts are on select brands and products and range from 20-50%. Among sale items are hair-care, makeup, skin-care and body-care products by buzzy brands including Tree Hut, Megababe and Fur.
I don't know if it's factually correct that the face makes up just 10% of our skin, but I've often heard body care referred to as "taking care of the other 90%." The category has been steadily growing for the past couple years and is set to explode in 2023.