In recent years, beauty brands across the board have placed increasing emphasis on the importance of clean beauty. But what will the future of clean beauty innovation actually look like? And are brands really doing enough right now to navigate a time of unprecedented change?
In this new webinar, hear from experts at Fekkai Brands, Undefined Beauty, SuperGoop! and more as they discuss trends and best practices when it comes to clean beauty. Panelists will explore misconceptions about clean beauty, how to communicate crucial information to customers and how brands can continue to access clean materials during the pandemic.
- Ways to demystify clean beauty by unpacking industry specific terms such as “organic,” “green” and “natural”
- Tactics and techniques for communicating demystified information about clean beauty to consumers
- What clean beauty trends are likely to become popular in the immediate future
- How consumers’ approaches to clean beauty will change in the wake of the pandemic
- How to overcome regulatory and lab-related challenges
- Frédéric Fekkai, founder and CEO, Fekkai Brands
- Dorian Morris, founder and CEO, Undefined Beauty
- Mike Indursky, founder, Hear Me Raw
- Amanda Baldwin, president, SuperGoop!
- Abena Boamah, founder, Hanahana Beauty
- Moderator: Said Dabbagh, Chief Marketing Officer, Fekkai Brands
Note: By entering your information you agree to be contacted by Glossy and its partners.