With influencer marketing investment growing, the role of influencers has become increasingly complex in the advertising landscape. Brands are working with influencers to build deeper connections with their customers, drive sales and increase product considerations — not to mention grow important social impact initiatives. Scaling influencer programs is more important than ever, with marketing teams seeking to improve workflows and standardize performance metrics to understand ROI and insights that will inform future strategies.
To uncover how influencer marketing is evolving, Traackr and Digiday surveyed more than 100 brand and agency marketers. This report highlights what they told us and industry leader insights on what marketing teams are prioritizing in their influencer programs.
Download this report to learn about:
– How marketers are increasing ROI through influencer campaigns
– The most popular social platforms for brands in 2021
– Approaching influencer measurement challenges and opportunities
– Using influencers to improve business practices for social good
– Steps marketing teams are taking to advance influencer programs in the future
Sponsored by Traackr.